The holiday favorite, eggnog, is traditionally made with lots of eggs, cream and whiskey. If you’re wanting that rich, creamy flavor but prefer to avoid the calories, you can enjoy Teeccino’s vegan eggnog blend brewed like coffee or steeped like tea.
Add your favorite non-dairy milk or creamer and top with a foamy cap by using your favorite frothing method (try Teeccino’s Frother Friend for quick and easy frothing). Sprinkle some nutmeg on it and your first sip will make you realize that eggnog can be reinvented in ways that work for your waistline.
Pssst: We won’t tell anyone if you want to add a splash of whiskey!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, ramón seeds and dandelion,
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
Organic roasted carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, sweet blackberry leaves, organic figs, natural eggnog flavor*, organic natural buttercream flavor*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Keurig: Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!