When Montezuma was drinking his “Nectar of the Gods”, a brew that combined cocao beans with vanilla, honey, and chiles, he knew what he was doing. Just a bit of heat generated from those chiles will wake up your system with just the right amount of stimulation. It's subtle so it won’t overwhelm your senses, yet it provides a gentle prod with warmth for your digestion and circulation.
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Maya neighbors knew how to create exciting flavor that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramón seeds blended with cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, chiles, ramón seeds and cocoa powder
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor*, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
May ontain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!