Who can resist a luscious chocolate cake dotted with crimson raspberries? We all fall prey, because we know that there is nothing like the accent of raspberries over chocolate to titillate the taste buds. Maybe it's the contrast between the dark roast layered over the top with fruity freshness, but whatever it is, I love sipping this delectable brew in different moods. Sometimes I enjoy its purely unsweetened bitter & fruit flavors while other times, I add a touch of maple syrup to boost the fruitiness with a touch of sweet.
However you choose to enjoy Chocolate Raspberry, you'll love experiencing the burst of juicy raspberries accompanied by luscious chocolate to give you that thrill from a brew that won't take you into the high calorie realm. Drink Chocolate Raspberry hot or iced for a super refreshing brew!
Teeccino's first fruit flavor voted for by 2700 fans who said "Give us Chocolate Raspberry please!"
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Ingredients: organic roasted carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate and raspberry flavors*, organic cocoa powder
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!