I'm passionate about eating all things passionfruit, the round purple fruit full of pulpy seeds that the Hawaians call "lilikoi". Inspiration struck me one morning as I joyfully ate my morning bowl of TeeChia with freshly scooped out passionfruit seeds and chunks of ripe peaches. Wouldn't it be great to have a cup of Teeccino to accompany my breakfast that reflected these two flavors?
That was the thought that propelled me to my kitchen lab to give it a whirl. It was hot out. As I layered passionfruit and peach flavors over roasted ramón seeds with their slightly chocolaty flavor notes along with some bitter depth from dark roasted dandelion roots, the idea of a glass of iced passionfruit peach Teeccino became irresistible. I blended, brewed, chilled and voila! Teeccino Passionfruit Peach came into being. We hope you enjoy this fruity version of Teeccino as much as we do here in Santa Barbara!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots and ramón seeds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from dandelion and chicory roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate, passionfruit and peach flavors*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!