The first time I tasted hazelnuts was during a road trip to France, traveling in a Volkswagen bus through little villages in the French Alps, when my taste buds were tantalized by a jar of a scrumptious spread. My schoolgirl French was put to the test by ‘noisette’ on the label. Too good to be peanut butter, not almond, what was it? It was Hazelnut butter!
My love affair with hazelnuts began then, but it really came to fruition when I designed Teeccino Hazelnut. I long since gave up rich desserts, but here was that mouth-watering butteriness with a nuttiness that keeps you desiring it way past the last drop. Hazelnut is what the word ‘savoury’ is meant to describe. Now you can enjoy something sinfully rich without worrying about either the calories or the caffeine. Oh, and with a splash or two of Frangelico®, the Franciscan friar’s Hazelnut liqueur, Teeccino Hazelnut is guaranteed to send you beyond the beyond!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, natural hazelnut flavor*, organic figs.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!