Teeccino Classic Smoothie
Since Teeccino can be brewed ahead of time and kept in the fridge, this can be an easy, out-the-door solution to the morning rush hour. Feel free to get creative by adding exotic frozen fruits such as mango or papaya.
- 1 cup of brewed Teeccino preferably chilled
- 1 cup of frozen fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or peaches
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt or non-dairy frozen dessert
- Brew as much Teeccino as you would like to have on hand, and chill in the refrigerator until cool.
- Add all ingredients in blender, and puree until smooth!
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.