It's this simple: I love Chai and I love Teeccino. Why not put them together? I've created many caffeine-free chais with tea-like bases using rooibos. They're wonderful but then comes the moment when you want something richer, darker and more potent.
Who says chai can't be made with a roasted robust body, brewed like coffee and energized with spices? Add sufficient hot milk and a true chai emerges to confound both tea and coffee drinkers alike. I say rules are made to be transcended - and Maya Chai rises above our limitations to merge the best of both worlds.
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, ramon seeds and spices
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic & helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 500mg of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten when brewed with a paper filter as verified by independent laboratory tests
- All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
- Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice extract, natural vanilla extract and flavor*.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too!